Cat Face ep.19 Cat Face ep.19

as allways

oh yeah! a new cat face episode.

like all your other work it is once again brilliant.

Zombies Bite (Teaser) Zombies Bite (Teaser)

zombies = brilliance, FACT!

dude you should make this fully, with cheesy 80's b-movie horror effects and everything.

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

its in movie

actually there was a leaked script that says that they use their hair things (it was a deleted sex scene that wasn't even filmed)

but you made the scene possible, thank you kind sir...

p.s. im loving the music instrument part.

Moovlin PC Moovlin PC

fantastic

It took so much of your time to make and it has been worthwhile, this is truly a fantastic game.

Psychofig responds:

Thanks chris! Hah, I just noticed, your drawing is on one of the medals!

Moovlin PC Demo V2 Moovlin PC Demo V2

great one more

as ever this is brilliant, I love the widescreen aspect as seeing what's ahead more helps loads.

still can't wait until the final release.

Psychofig responds:

Thank you Chris! I forgot to add your bolt in the mondane song to any of the levels, the full game will have it though.

Windows Doors Windows Doors

this is great

there is not much else to say, it works better than windows vista so its not realistic :D

Through The Beginning Through The Beginning

really nice

although it sounds digital (to my ears, I tend to know if its a real or virtual piano) it is very well performed and newgrounds needs more people such as yourself. much better than the hip-hop and dance rubbish on here.

Edalas responds:

Thank you chrisw92 :D Interpretation is something I'm never well sure of since I just recently started playing let alone work on interpretation lol
Yeah, it is indeed a virtual piano xD I didn't have any ways, to record directly into .mp3 so I recorded it into midi. I tried my best to make it sound better but looks like there's a limit to EQ and reverb :D And yeah, there's a bit too much hip-hop and dance these days and not enough classical piece, ecen though I like pretty much any type of music :D

Cheers,
Edalas

_Song for a Friend_ _Song for a Friend_

amazing

I don't quite know how I got here but I have been listening to a few of your songs and I must say they are superb in every way. totally my style of music as well.

&amp;lt;O&amp;gt; - Only in Dreams <O> - Only in Dreams

you have somthing there

its really nice, I was expecting more variety... I hope you work on this to make it more song like a song instead of anticipation music.

the way you edited the "instruments" is brilliant, I loved the creativity you put into it as well (like the scissors)