Through The Beginning Through The Beginning

really nice

although it sounds digital (to my ears, I tend to know if its a real or virtual piano) it is very well performed and newgrounds needs more people such as yourself. much better than the hip-hop and dance rubbish on here.

Edalas responds:

Thank you chrisw92 :D Interpretation is something I'm never well sure of since I just recently started playing let alone work on interpretation lol
Yeah, it is indeed a virtual piano xD I didn't have any ways, to record directly into .mp3 so I recorded it into midi. I tried my best to make it sound better but looks like there's a limit to EQ and reverb :D And yeah, there's a bit too much hip-hop and dance these days and not enough classical piece, ecen though I like pretty much any type of music :D

Cheers,
Edalas

_Song for a Friend_ _Song for a Friend_

amazing

I don't quite know how I got here but I have been listening to a few of your songs and I must say they are superb in every way. totally my style of music as well.

&amp;lt;O&amp;gt; - Only in Dreams <O> - Only in Dreams

you have somthing there

its really nice, I was expecting more variety... I hope you work on this to make it more song like a song instead of anticipation music.

the way you edited the "instruments" is brilliant, I loved the creativity you put into it as well (like the scissors)

K17 - Relaxing Loop K17 - Relaxing Loop

nice

nice, just nice. not great but defenatly (that spelling is rubbish) not bad. not much else to say.

Outbreak [ Draconity Music ] Outbreak [ Draconity Music ]

I was

yes I was expecting zombies, but this music is really, really nice. the only part I didn't like was the transition into the drum and bass part, everything else was very good.

DraconityMusic responds:

I had trouble with the transition, so I apologize for that. Thanks for the great review!

&amp;lt;Earths&amp;gt; Paradise <Earths> Paradise

nice

nice and simple, I love repetition if its done well and boy is this done well. I'm sure I listened to it at least three times before realizing it was a loop not a song, it so well done.

Boogerblaster1690 responds:

havnt checked any of my stuff lately so sorry to get back to ya all late, lol. ty so much for the kudos, means alot to me seriously. hopefully some of my other songs that ima be submittin soon catch ur eyes and ears soon. ^_^

I Can Fly Too I Can Fly Too

electrionic

this is defensively my type of music. seems like you used tons of instruments/sounds, which is good. as I always say (well sometimes) "you can never have too many instruments in a song"

Reasoner- Living Transparent Reasoner- Living Transparent

beautiful!

I didn't know that newgrounds had an audio section, I thought it was just for flash. but now I have found out that there are many great pieces of music. and I would have to say that yours is the best, the dynamics are perfect and I think it would be ruined if you change it. I am now going to listen to more of your music.